Disability Support at Accenture Australia and New Zealand
We are working together across the globe to accelerate a culture of equality and make a world of difference, and it is why we are constantly enabling change for our people with visible and non-visible disability to perform at their full potential.
Our people have access to technology and tools that allow people with disability to succeed in a barrier-free workplace.
- A confidential, centrally funded Accommodations Support Tool – so anyone who needs workplace adjustments can request them easily and discreetly, with no funding impact for line managers.
- Our Accommodation Support Tooli is a user-friendly resource to assist our people to perform at their best. Enables individuals to request equipment, assistive technology, and other HR related adjustments. Requests can be made by an employee, supervisor, recruiter, colleague or HR. Case managers are automatically assigned.
- Disability Inclusion ERG – employees can sign up to participate in programs and events that engage, celebrate, and raise awareness about people with disability.
- Self ID - As we continue to make strides in shaping a culture of equality for all, Self-ID helps us understand our people better—to meet your spoken and unspoken needs and enhance your Accenture experience.
- Carers Leave - We provide up to 37.5 hours of paid leave in a 12-month period to assist those who provide care to an adult or senior family member (or close friend); or for a person with a disability. This may include supporting a family member, close friend or partner, with personal care, arranging appropriate external care, emergency support, supporting medical or non-medical appointments or related power of attorney duties.
Hannah Burke is wearing a hearing aid in her left ear. She shares how Accenture's Accessibility Centre helps her get the necessary workplace adjustments to perform at her best. Read her story.