WiE will give you the chance to learn how we use math, computer science and probability to solve problems in a real-world environment. You will deepen your understanding of engineering at IMC through workshops, desk shadowing and networking sessions.
To set you up for success, you will be assigned a buddy who will support you before and during your time in the program. Additionally, top performers will be fast-tracked to final round interviews for the 2024/25 Software, Hardware or Trading Internship Program.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Explore and understand Technology at IMC Trading.
- Get to know our engineers through our workshops and networking sessions.
- Develop highly sought-after skills that will set you up for success in the industry.
- Immerse yourself in IMC’s social life and events.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- An academic background in Engineering, Math, Physics, Actuarial Science, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Science, or equivalent.
- A minimum Distinction average.
- In your penultimate year of studies.
- Studying at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- Working rights in Australia.
- Available to attend the program in person in April.